Industry experts, customers and partners will share best practices on machine identity management at Digital Identity Protection Roadshow events in India, North America and Europe
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–AppViewX, the leader in automated machine identity management (MIM) and application security, today announced its global Digital Identity Protection Roadshow, a series of live events, spanning India, North America, and Europe that will address evolving digital identity protection challenges driven by digital transformation and Zero Trust requirements. This event is based on overwhelming demand for in-person learning sessions following the virtual Digital Identity Protection Day hosted by AppViewX this past September.
“As digital transformation continues to accelerate, the number of trusted digital identities is significantly surpassing human identities. This is introducing critical blind spots that negatively impact security, compliance and operational integrity,” said Gregory Webb, CEO of AppViewX. “With impending shifts in industry standards on the horizon, such as Google’s proposal to reduce TLS certificate validity from 13 months to 90 days and the coming approval of new post-quantum cryptography algorithms, automated digital identity management is becoming indispensable.”
The one-day in-person events will bring together AppViewX customers, partners, and leading experts to discuss digital identity and its role in implementing identity first security and zero trust initiatives. Participants will learn how to gain visibility and control over digital certificates to effectively and efficiently manage the lifecycle of trusted identities for machines, workloads, applications, and cloud services.
Event Highlights Include:
- Emerging Trends: An analytical discussion on the significance and challenges of the rapid growth in digital identities
- The Imperative for Automation: An overview of the importance of automation in digital identity management to mitigate system downtime and security vulnerabilities
- Deep Dives: Sessions by AppViewX enterprise customers and strategic partners focusing on the pivotal role of identity in zero trust architectures
- Practical Insights: Real-world examples and case studies showcasing the effectiveness of identity first security measures
- Forward-thinking Solutions: Explorations into best practices and methodologies for establishing and maintaining trusted identities across diverse infrastructures
Upcoming event dates and locations:
- Bangalore, India – March 12, 2024
- Mumbai, India – March 14, 2024
- Gurgaon, India – March 19, 2024
- Hyderabad, India – March 21, 2024
- North America – April, 2024
- EMEA – May, 2024
For more information and to register for the Digital Identity Protection Roadshow Series, please visit https://www.appviewx.com/company/events/roadshow/
AppViewX is trusted by the world’s leading organizations to reduce risk, ensure compliance, and increase visibility through automated machine identity management and application infrastructure security and orchestration. The AppViewX platform provides complete certificate lifecycle management and PKI-as-a-Service using streamlined workflows to prevent outages, reduce security incidents and enable crypto-agility.
Fortune 1000 companies, including six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers rely on AppViewX to automate NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps. AppViewX is headquartered in New York with offices in the U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
You can read the original press release here – https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20240125514124/en/AppViewX-Presents-Live-Educational-Series-on-How-to-Safeguard-Enterprise-Digital-Identity-for-Zero-Trust-Security