AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
AppViewX has a vibrant, growing team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s) and Inside Sales Representatives (ISR's), who are accountable for building pipeline and driving the continued acceleration of our revenue growth throughout the world. The SDR team is responsible for implementing tactical sales and marketing qualification programs to generate a healthy and sustainable pipeline for selling teams. The ISR’s manage opportunities throughout the entire the sales process through to a successful close. The joint roles of SDR’s and ISR’s individual contributors are to primarily operate on inbound, outbound and target account calling capacity within their designated sales region. This includes helping ensure opportunities continue to be maintained within Salesforce, helping overcome prospect objections, quoting and developing revenue from our existing customer base. Currently, AppViewX is building SDR and ISR teams in New York City, U.S. and Coimbatore/Bangalore, India.
The Director of Global Inside Sales is a vital role that enables our SDR and ISR teams to work at maximum efficiency and exceed our growth targets. This person is responsible for the strategic and tactical development of the team's activities, coordination of tasks, tracking and reporting of performance and quota attainment. The primary focus for this role is to ensure delivery of acceptable opportunities to the sales organization to maximize pipeline and grow sales revenue.
The Director of Global Inside Sales works closely with the Chief Revenue Officer, Marketing, Regional Sales Directors, Channel Sales Director and Sales Teams to define and implement the respective SDR and ISR strategies, direction and programs. The role is also responsible for managing the team's career development, training and recruitment needs working with the wider group to discover and nurture talent within the organization.
Nature and Scope of the Role:
- You will build team capabilities to identify and qualify large opportunities at organizations that exceed $1+ Billion annual revenue
- You will take ownership of the Sales Accepted Leads (SAL)/Sales Qualified Leads (SQL) quota and converting them into Qualified Opportunities for all regions of the globe
- You will help in developing revenue from our existing customer base
- You will help in achieving / over achieving against quota and other key performance indicators
- You will create, track, and supply relevant performance metrics utilizing the CRM reporting tool -SalesForce.com
- You will optimize the effective use of sales tools and programs including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft etc., to drive lead generation activities and install base revenue
- You will create and implement sales development programs/campaigns to increase pipeline of new business opportunities increase revenue within the install base and have a positive impact on sales revenue
- You will ensure that all prospects /customer/partner enquiries are responded to in a timely manner with the utmost professionalism
- You will set and monitor KPI's for the ISR team members
- You will identify and/or develop and deliver training programs for the ISR team to further them in their careers and skills set
- You will manage the recruitment process of new team members, hiring in line with AppViewX culture, values and expected behaviors
- You will ensure continuous review to improve effectiveness of ISR techniques to ensure efforts are directed towards more profitable or strategically beneficial business opportunities
- You will provide accurate reports and information to sales leader's team and senior management
- You will be working with team members to maintain a vibrant and exciting working environment
- You will work with external relationships: Prospects, Customers and Partners
- Your Key performance indicators are to meet and/or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets or pipeline growth and revenue closed, demonstrate growth in sales acceptable leads and pipeline of new business opportunities that results in increased revenue, ensure highest quality, professionally executed SDR and ISR programs/campaigns are delivered to prospect, customers, partners and support the sales teams, accurate tracking, forecasting, and reporting of activities and opportunities in the CRM system and monitor and evaluate team member performance and capabilities on a regular basis.
Primary Skillset and Experience:
- You have experience in driving and managing a team to include: leadership and motivation, development and forecasting and related sales reporting process; experience working with Senior Leadership; experience in building and scaling SDR and ISR team abilities to be able to provide a track record of predictable and successful sales goal attainment, adept at new business generation, ability to meet and exceed targets and ability to create and maintain a professional working environment for the team
- You are fluent in English and possess good communication skills
- You have experience in using sales tools and programs including: Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and DiscoverOrg (ideal, not required sales engagement platform- SalesLoft/Outreach) and Microsoft Office
- You have excellent time management, process-oriented, strong communication skills- both verbal and written, high tenacity, lead by example and disciplined etc
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent work experience can be substituted for degree
- You have experience in managing a successful ISR team and experience as an ISR individual contributor and worked in technology sales environment preferably in digital security.
- You have helped shapes solutions out of complexity and are able to translate strategies into shared goals and clear, actionable plans
- You are ambitious & accountable with the ability to handle multiple priorities and initiate, lead and manage change
- You have the ability to coach and mentor sales talent
All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of their color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Attractive compensation (salary and bonus) with benefits including 401K program, medical, dental and vision benefits as well as employer-provided life insurance will be provided. Equal opportunity for the win.