Seattle – AppViewX, a global leader in the management, automation and orchestration of best-in-class data center services, today announced the launch of an SSH key management and automation solution for network infrastructure, aimed at making access more secure and efficient.
“Enterprises believe that SSH protocols in their infrastructure guarantee the security of their data and applications,” said Muralidharan Palanisamy, Chief Product Officer at AppViewX. “But organizations need to understand that the underlying SSH keys need to be managed and automated to prevent security breaches. AppViewX helps by creating a set process to secure SSH keys thereby protecting them from unauthorized usage.”
The Platform enables teams to discover, create, provision, rotate and secure SSH keys automatically, while ensuring policy compliance across networks. A platform-agnostic solution that can manage and automate SSH keys’ lifecycle on-premise or in the cloud, It uses a single console to proactively prevent key misuse by enforcing access controls and monitoring key usage.
- Discover legitimate and rogue SSH keys installed in server and client devices, and categorize each key with necessary configuration information into an easy-to-use inventory to enable better management.
- Provides holistic view of SSH key usage, via the user portal, highlighting server and client associations, providing complete information about each key and minimizing security risks.
- Offers granular access for ease of administering access and SSH key management.
- Enables more secure management through the periodic and automated rotation of SSH keys to ensure fewer windows for vulnerabilities.
- Ensures SSH key management policies across SSH key groups to enforce compliance throughout the enterprise.
- Provides a scalable architecture that can easily adapt to leading on-premise and cloud environments.
AppViewX will be at the RSA Conference in booth #S2811, giving attendees a preview of the new Solution. The team will also be showcasing updates to the Certificate Lifecycle Automation solution and its modular architecture at the Moscone Center, San Francisco.
AppViewX is a global leader in the management, automation and orchestration of network services in brownfield and greenfield data centers. The AppViewX Platform helps network operations (NetOps) adapt to technology and process demands, such as agile, DevOps, IoT, cloud, and software-defined infrastructure. AppViewX delivers greater business agility and efficiency at a lower cost. For more information, visit www.appviewx.com.
You can read the original press release here – http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170213005501/en/AppViewX-Launches-SSH-RSA-Conference-2017