AppViewX is revolutionizing the way NetOps and DevSecOps teams deliver Machine Identity Management and Application Delivery Automation solutions services to Enterprise IT. The AppViewX Platform is a modular software application that enables the automation and orchestration of network infrastructure using an intuitive, context-aware, visual workflow. It quickly and easily translates business requirements into automation workflows that improve agility, enforce compliance, eliminate errors, and reduce cost. AppViewX customers are among the world’s most demanding Fortune 1000 organizations in financial services and banking, healthcare, oil and gas, manufacturing, and high tech.
Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
You will be expected to grow the value and utility of your products in a dynamic, fast-moving marketplace, with success measured by product-specific KPIs. You will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, external partners and an agile team to build an ambitious roadmap and rapidly analyze, test implement and optimize new and existing features and products.
You will be responsible for guiding, augmenting and extending the reach of AppViewX’s Multi-cloud Application delivery and security offering. You will be managing the entire product life cycle, including conducting consumer and market research, analyzing competitive landscape, setting product vision/strategy, managing product roadmap, defining product feature sets and detailed requirements, working with design and engineering to get product released, post launch support and monitoring key metrics to measure product success.
To succeed in this role, you must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, and the personal drive and charisma to make your vision a reality.
Nature and Scope of the Role:
- You are a great storyteller and communicator
- Articulate and Drive roadmap, backlog of AppViewX’s Multi-cloud Application delivery, visibility, Monitoring and security management and automation
- Extend AppViewX’s capabilities to include integration with DevOps, Cloud ecosystem
- You translate business requirements into effective product design, delivering end-to-end user experience solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding of internal business processes/tools as well as our customer usage patterns
- Working with the sales and customer success teams to understand their needs and design the right solution for them
- Collaborating with the marketing, product and development teams across the board to support the product growth
- Lead the product development process from inception to product delivery. Actively reach out to customers to understand their needs in multi-cloud Application delivery and Security.
- Define product requirements and drive delivery of product execution with engineering.
- Deliver web content, whitepapers, and demonstrations to drive customer adoption, and ensure technical marketing alignment with key partners.
- Define, communicate, plan and execute the multi-cloud application delivery and security strategy; prioritizing, resolving resource and allocation needs, strategic development and product strategy and delivering results to senior management.
- Work with key decision makers in marketing and sales to ensure that the product is accurately communicated to the market
- You are a true team player; You Never stop learning and sharing
Primary Skill Set:
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree and/or a Master’s degree; MBA desirable
- At least 5 years of experience in product management in the cloud networking and security industry
- At least 5 years’ of Multi cloud Networking, Traffic Management, DNS and Security product management.
- Outstanding listener, great presenter, terrific interpersonal and communication skills with strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various functions
- Strong team skills: positive teammate, good team builder, experience to bring together diverse perspectives.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically
- Ability to embrace chaos, lead in a constantly evolving environment, manage multiple priorities and ambiguity
- Ability to converse with technical and business personnel fluently
- Experience developing relationships with suppliers and co-marketing partners highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to meet/beat assigned targets and delivery dates consistently
The Total Rewards of being an AppViewXian:
Because AppViewX hires the best people, we work hard to provide a comprehensive program that make their lives better:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Time-Off
- Health and accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – services towards legal counseling, mental health, stress management, elder/childcare.
- Health and Wellness Allowance