Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
We are looking for a SEO & SEM expert who has a good grasp of search engine marketing (SEM) startegies that will drive demand, and who is well versed in planning, implementing, and executing SEO strategies.
We are looking for an individual who can help achieve our demand targets for both our paid and organic startegies via SEM and SEO best practices. We will need someone who has proven experience in building pipeline through paid search marketing like PPC campaigns, and who can boost our organic reach as well with on page and off page optimization.
Nature and scope of the role:
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize landing pages and high performing website pages to maximize conversion
- Conduct market research on keywords, consumer trends, and competing brands and constantly evolve strategy.
- Analyzing and interpreting research and analytic data to inform the marketing strategy.
- Designing and developing online marketing campaigns to maximize search engine returns and website traffic.
- Implementing on page and off page SEO best practices.
- Curating content for high-impact ads and coordinating with the designers and writers to ensure that all content is aligned with SEO best practices.
- Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in search trends, PPC strategies, and SEO best practices.
- Working experience as a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist, Pay Per Click Manager across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing and SEO
- In-depth experience with bid management tools
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Outstanding analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Strong understanding of SEO and SEM techniques and best practices.
- Experience with a variety of content management systems such as WordPress
The Total Rewards of being an AppViewXian:
Because AppViewX hires the best people, we work hard to provide a comprehensive program that make their lives better:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Time-Off
- Health and accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – services towards legal counseling, mental health, stress management, elder/childcare.
- Health and Wellness Allowance