AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
At AppViewX User Experience Design is mission critical to creating a best in class product experience for our enterprise network customers. You will be a part of a passionate and motivated UX team to drive design innovation across different product lines. User Experience (UX) Researchers work to answer the most challenging questions in design. In this role, you will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting primary research, exploring the behaviors and motivations of our users, and working with teams of Designers, Product Managers, Leaders and others to develop new features.
- Lead key formative, generative, and evaluative research activities (e.g. domain research, expert
interviews, field research, surveys, design developments, etc).
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Engineers, Product Managers, SMEs and Designers to overcome challenges, and prioritize user experience research questions.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports, oral presentations and other novel approaches.
- Devise research methods including organizing tests, writing surveys, conducting in-person user tests, field tests, focus groups, user interviews.
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, Human Factors, Market Research, Computer Science or related fields.
- 2-5 years of experience in planning, conducting, analyzing, and presenting the results of research with various methodologies for an enterprise product.
- Knowledge of qualitative and/or design research methods, and the ability to apply them to real-world practical problems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of innovation/early stage design research methods, knowledge and experience with interaction design tools.
- Showcase strong problem solving and analytical skills, great at ideating and insight generation.