The customer is the second largest discount retailer in the US and has subsidiaries around the globe. It has more than 350,000 employees worldwide and serves billions of customers. The company is listed on the S&P 500 index, ranked among the top 40 on the Fortune 500 list, and recognized as a leader in innovation across the retail industry.
Get a Copy of our Case Study Now!
With a large global footprint, the company handled vast amounts of data and required a strong network infrastructure running multiple applications on dedicated servers.
- Managing, monitoring, and ensuring consistency in design became very difficult
- The company needed to have better reporting capabilities to allow for better capacity planning and enhanced predictive analytics
- A comprehensive traffic management solution was needed to monitor the ADC network. Due to the large number of application teams within the enterprise, a solution that would allow selfservicing was essential
AppViewX’s Application Delivery Automation solution provided a single window for the customer to manage and monitor the network and execute network operations with one click.
- Customized reports on high-priority applications ensure better capacity planning and understanding of the application services and devices. The solution also enables the customer to perform multiple functionalities, such as backup and restore iHealth reports, and software upgrades, from one single dashboard
- Configuration management enables an automated design deployment process with a built-in, user-configurable workflow system that integrates directly into the customer’s internal workflow cycle
- Template management allows users to create predefined configurations, and role-based access control makes it easy to delegate tasks to different teams to enable efficient self-servicing
- Reduction in change implementation time from an average of 20 days to 2 hours for ADC deployments
- Automation adoption resulted in approximately $1.2 million in annual savings