One of the largest hotel chains in the world, the customer is a British multinational company that operates a broad portfolio of hotels brands in nearly 100 countries.
Get a Copy of our Case Study Now!
To manage its F5 ADC infrastructure, the company had to invest in more network management team resources and train them.
- The company wanted to consolidate management of all its F5 devices onto a single platform and offer better self-servicing capabilities to end users
- The network team had to respond to tickets submitted for trivial operations, such as server rotation, which diverted their efforts from more critical network operations
- End users lacked visibility into their applications and were not informed of the availability or status of their configuration change requests
AppViewX’s Application Delivery Automation solution provided role-based management, automation, and orchestration of F5 BIG-IP services that serve applications across data centers. It simplifies version upgrades and enables self-service capabilities to lines of business.
- Using the Application Delivery Automation solution, the company was able to reduce resource costs for managing the load balancer infrastructure and gain better management and monitoring capabilities
- Application users, operations engineers, and network engineers have better visibility into the application services. Users across different silos can make trivial changes that initially took days to resolve
- The company was able to reduce the number of resources required to manage the load balancers by 40 percent
- Better visibility offered by self-servicing increased operational efficiency, reducing the time it takes to fulfill change management requests from an average of 15 days to 5 days