AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
Should perform hands on understanding and deep dive to the product features and guide the team in understanding and execution to have best quality product delivery. Should have strong experience in Test automation and Manual test execution.
- The ideal candidate should be quality driven and should be able to develop, implement and refine test strategy
- Hands on experience in API Testing
- Candidate should be self-driven in building Python libraries and Test case automation.
- Exposure towards building Automation strategies.
- Hands on experience in test planning, test design using proven test design techniques
- Create detailed and well-structured documentation of test suites
- Hands on experience in execution of complex database queries for backend testing
- Ability to set up/managing QA environments, debugging problems and ensuring builds are kept to high quality standards
- Oversees/guides in Test case writing, test case executions, regression testing, Performance and stress testing. Reporting all observed bugs and discussing with development team to understand technical specifications and PM team for functional specifications
- Monitors progress towards project plans and intervenes as necessary. Prepares an efficient strategy for meeting test goals within a test team. Analyses risk and quality metrics for multiple projects.
- Has passion for managing, developing and mentoring New joiners
- Have a proven record of cross-group collaboration, and passion for testing and improving test process.
- Be a customer advocate with a solid interest in improving the ways that our customers run their business.
- Ensuring that all programs are delivered with agreed up on business value, on time and highest quality either using traditional water fall or agile methods.
- This person will be responsible to enable the team to innovate and create strong partnership with other groups
- Exercises broad judgment within less defined and/or ambiguous practices/policies
- Directly manages team focused on multiple enterprise systems with varying complexity Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the design, which results in more concise/accurate test case suites as well as addressing missed requirements and/or potential design shortcomings
- Drive Test Automation efforts in the group, provide suggestions and take the ownership to deliver on time with the help of the team
- Exposure to white box testing
- Knowledge in networking domain an added advantage
- Strong in Python Programming
- Strong in REST API Automation
- Test Automation Experience with Python
- GUI automation experience with Python + Selenium
- Working experience in working with Agile Scrums
- Experience in Linux and windows OS
- Experience in Robot framework
- Experience in Tools: Pycharm, Git, Jenkins, Postman
- Experience in Mongodb
- Networking/security Domain knowledge – Good to have
- Pycharm, Git, Jenkins, Selenium, Postman