AppViewX is revolutionizing the way NetOps and DevSecOps teams deliver Machine Identity Management and Application Delivery Automation solutions services to Enterprise IT. The AppViewX Platform is a modular software application that enables the automation and orchestration of network infrastructure using an intuitive, context-aware, visual workflow. It quickly and easily translates business requirements into automation workflows that improve agility, enforce compliance, eliminate errors, and reduce cost. AppViewX customers are among the world’s most demanding Fortune 1000 organizations in financial services and banking, healthcare, oil and gas, manufacturing, and high tech.
Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
- Partner with hiring managers and business leaders to assess requirements and identify recruiting strategies to engage and interview top talent in the competitive market
- Design innovative recruitment strategies aligned to current or forecasted talent for specified roles, multiple needs, and/or passive talent
- Manage an outstanding and efficient candidate process and experience
- Source and assess qualified candidates through the use of LinkedIn, Boolean searches, user groups, referrals, networking, and other channels
- Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates
Primary Skill Set:
- 7-10 years of full-cycle recruiting experience, specifically within technology or GTM a plus
- Proven experience in building and managing diverse pipelines
- Demonstrated success sourcing and closing talent in a high-growth environment within the technology industry
- Possess the ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Independent, self-starter with excellent judgement
- The ability to think outside the box, advice on creative new ideas for sourcing talent