AppViewX is revolutionizing the way NetOps and DevSecOps teams deliver Machine Identity Management and Application Delivery Automation solutions services to Enterprise IT. The AppViewX Platform is a modular software application that enables the automation and orchestration of network infrastructure using an intuitive, context-aware, visual workflow. It quickly and easily translates business requirements into automation workflows that improve agility, enforce compliance, eliminate errors, and reduce cost. AppViewX customers are among the world’s most demanding Fortune 1000 organizations in financial services and banking, healthcare, oil and gas, manufacturing, and high tech.
Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
AppViewX is seeking PKI/Identity Engineer who plays a key role providing technical leadership and assist in the role of subject matter expert on Key lifecycle management, PKI and IAM (Identity &Access Management).
Assist on solving problems, working with customers, and have a strong technical background in Identity and security technologies including various SSL Certificate and Identity management.
The role offers you the opportunity to innovate and design the product to solve industry operations.
Key Technical skills:
- Microsoft PKI Windows and Key Certificate Life Cycle Management
- Enterprise wide SSH Key Management
- Design and Deployment of End point Protection solutions
- Design and Deployment of Hardware Security Module (HSM) for the Certification Authority
- Lead and manage multiple Network Security projects
- Solid grounding in ITIL Service Management best practices
- Can debate where appropriate to other technical lead and business contacts
- Ability to present detailed technical information i n a n easily understandable format
- Able to lead functional requirement walk-through and quality reviews
- Has experience in developing and maintaining technical reference documents
- Familiar with technical documentation standards, guidelines and best practices
- Communicate with customers and internal teams to gather the requirements.
- Ideate the requirement into the AppViewX CLM product.
- Liase between customer/sales and internal dev teams for the requirements to be developed.
- Test the feature developed to customer satisfaction.
- Train sales and customers about the feature developed.
- Setup l a b and test infrastructure.
Key behavioral Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
- Should be able to handle multiple priorities and balance time across different priorities
The Total Rewards of being an AppViewXian:
Because AppViewX hires the best people, we work hard to provide a comprehensive program that make their lives better:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Time-Off
- Health and accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – services towards legal counseling, mental health, stress management, elder/childcare.
- Health and Wellness Allowance