AppViewX is revolutionizing the way NetOps and DevSecOps teams deliver Machine Identity Management and Application Delivery Automation solutions services to Enterprise IT. The AppViewX Platform is a modular software application that enables the automation and orchestration of network infrastructure using an intuitive, context-aware, visual workflow. It quickly and easily translates business requirements into automation workflows that improve agility, enforce compliance, eliminate errors, and reduce cost. AppViewX customers are among the world’s most demanding Fortune 1000 organizations in financial services and banking, healthcare, oil and gas, manufacturing, and high tech.
Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
We, Technical Services @ AppViewX, are looking for Technology detectives par excellence, with an uncanny ability to gather evidence based upon his/her honed skills of observation deductive reasoning. A Sherlock Holmes of technology with demonstrated logical problem solving techniques, backed by tenacity to resolve customer problems and understand customer requirements. Own and track customer issues to closure.
The role offers you the opportunity to be part of the journey to solve industry problems around Network operations. You also get the opportunity to work and meet with Network Architect and Directors of Fortune 100 companies.
- You have hands-on experience in Linux (flavor) and Windows Server operating systems
- You possess a hands-on understanding of Networking, Security, Certificate Management platforms
- You have excellent experience in management, deployments and hotfix patching of applications and web services developed on Java
- You have experience in open source technologies (Apache, MongoDB).
- You possess hands on shell scripting or python knowledge (preferred)
- You are open to work in a 24*7 environment
- CCIE(Security) Or JNCIE Or CISSP Certifications preferred.
You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).Your analytical and problem-solving skills are impressive. You handle stress well and do not compromise on composure. You are open to handling multiple priorities while balancing time across a diverse work agenda.