AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
We, Technical Services @ AppViewX, are looking for Technology detectives par excellence, with an uncanny ability to gather evidence based upon his/her honed skills of observation deductive reasoning. A Sherlock Holmes of technology with demonstrated logical problem solving techniques, backed by tenacity to resolve customer problems and understand customer requirements. Own and track customer issues to closure.
The role offers you the opportunity to be part of the journey to solve industry problems around Network operations. You also get the opportunity to work and meet with Network Architect and Directors of Fortune 100 companies.
- You have hands-on experience in Linux (flavor) and Windows Server operating systems
- You possess a hands-on understanding of Networking, Security, Certificate Management platforms
- You have excellent experience in management, deployments and hotfix patching of applications and web services developed on Java
- You have experience in open source technologies (Apache, MongoDB).
- You possess hands on shell scripting or python knowledge (preferred)
- You are open to work in a 24*7 environment
- CCIE(Security) Or JNCIE Or CISSP Certifications preferred.
You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).Your analytical and problem-solving skills are impressive. You handle stress well and do not compromise on composure. You are open to handling multiple priorities while balancing time across a diverse work agenda.