AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
We, at AppViewX are seeking a skilled, determined Solution Support Engineer with a collaborative spirit. You will handle and gracefully address to customer inquiries, concerns and suggestions. You will optimize your platform to enhance smooth operations and experiences.
- You will design and implement AppViewX Platform to Solve the toughest automation problems the customer is trying to solve
- You will be the final point of escalation for the customer
- You will measure of quality and the feedback system to the AppViewX Development and Engineering team
- You will offer 24x16x7 TAC support for systems and platform during Day 1
- You will use your deep technical experience and critical thinking skills to solve issues or provide a workaround for the customer and create a follow on ticket if required
- You will capture and create new content – L2 Engineers are responsible for creating and improving content for the benefit of all support. Your influence and expertise will be felt throughout the organization as you solve the same (Documentation)
- You will migrate the customer to the latest code of AppViewX and make this migration very smooth
- You will make sound judgments when dealing with issues that arise during troubleshooting and have the skills to determine the appropriate action to be taken for a given situation; and are able to prioritize instantly to prevent missed deadlines
- You will act on the ability to generate required reports from the system as well as read and utilize information, if deemed necessary
- You will provide feedback and suggestions to management for improved customer satisfaction, process improvements and system enhancements, if deemed necessary
- You are open to work in a 16*7 environment
Primary Skillset and Experience:
- You are a voracious learner and have the desire and ability to become a deep expert in hundreds of use cases across multiple products
- You take charge and understand that all the expertise in the world is useless if you can’t own finding the solution and conveying the exact solution to the customer
- You have hands-on experience in Linux and Windows Server operating systems
- You have hands-on and understanding of Networking, Security, Certificate Management (PKI) platforms
- You have excellent experience in management, deployments and hotfix patching of applications
- You possess the ability to troubleshoot and decode problems based on previous experience
- You possess the knowledge of Python or any scripting language as an advantage
- You are passionate about learning new products/technologies continuously at a technical and troubleshooting level
All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of their color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Attractive compensation (salary and bonus) with benefits including 401K program, medical, dental and vision benefits as well as employer-provided life insurance will be provided. Equal opportunity for the win.