Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
Nature and scope of the role:
- Run the production SaaS environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Be responsible for documenting cases to reflect the actions taken, informing customers of problem status and providing solution(s) or workarounds as developed in a professional timely fashion, over the life time of the support request.
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Take ownership of customer issues when escalated by customer management. Drive to resolve issues effectively, escalating cases to development teams where necessary.
- Work closely with engineering to develop work arounds to issues and suggest product changes to accommodate customer needs
- Building monitoring tools & automate CI/CD process to help operations
Primary Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or equivalent
- 3+yrs of Recent and extensive hands-on experience using AWS,GCP
- 3+yrs of Recent and extensive hands-on experience in Linux
- Experience in Docker containerization & Kubernetes orchestration
- 3+yrs of Recent and extensive hands-on experience using Prometheus, ELK, EFK, Jaeger and other monitoring tools
- Expertise in Terraform, HelmChart, Python/Shell Scripting
- Expertise in CI/CD pipeline
- Implement new automation code for server, applications, configurations and cloud management
- Knowledge of networking technologies, internetworking devices and protocols such as TCP/IP,HTTP, SSL/TLS,DNS etc.
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Previous success in technical engineering.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and diagnose customer issues encountered in the field.
The Total Rewards of being an AppViewXian:
Because AppViewX hires the best people, we work hard to provide a comprehensive program that make their lives better:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Time-Off
- Health and accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – services towards legal counseling, mental health, stress management, elder/childcare.
- Health and Wellness Allowance