AppViewX is revolutionizing the way NetOps and DevSecOps teams deliver Machine Identity Management and Application Delivery Automation solutions services to Enterprise IT. The AppViewX Platform is a modular software application that enables the automation and orchestration of network infrastructure using an intuitive, context-aware, visual workflow. It quickly and easily translates business requirements into automation workflows that improve agility, enforce compliance, eliminate errors, and reduce cost. AppViewX customers are among the world’s most demanding Fortune 1000 organizations in financial services and banking, healthcare, oil and gas, manufacturing, and high tech.
Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
AppViewX is looking for a seasoned Technical Architect who will be responsible for formulating and delivering on the technology roadmap involving on-premise and cloud native SAAS applications for the CERT+ product line.
- Lead the creation of a technology framework and providing technical leadership in support of initiatives in cloud computing and automation, with a focus on the design of systems and services that run on cloud platforms.
- Ensure that all applications are designed and optimized for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Author high quality designs that make sound engineering decisions across inhouse and external interacting systems.
- Provide estimates and dependencies for engineering tasks. Deliver highly scalable and reliable software applications.
- Scope and author technology plans for complex, large features which may span across multiple teams and be delivered in multiple release cycles.
- Lead the team by setting up engineering best practices and champion their adoption.
- Collaborate with various groups across the organization to craft and deliver solutions that exceeds customer’s needs.
- Coach engineers to follow established design standards and quality practices.
- Imbibe a culture of innovation and continuous learning in the floor and quickly integrate them into the regular work.
- Work closely with the technical support teams in triaging customer issues, identifying patterns and looping back improvements into the development cycle.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Work with senior engineering leaders across the organization to formulate and execute technology roadmaps.
- Be forward looking in terms of customer needs and technology trends to design solutions that can serve a wide variety of business use cases.
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech/MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Solid experience in designing and developing complex cloud native scaled-out and distributed that leverage Kubernetes, Micro services, REST APIs and MongoDB. Experience with deploying applications on GCP and AWS is mandatory.
- Experience building large scale, resilient distributed systems.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization on cloud end-to-end architecture, including AWS, networking, provisioning, and management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability).
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation.
- Full working knowledge of agile scrum methodologies, software engineering principles, design patterns and commercial product development practices in a complex larger enterprise/cloud solutions.
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services.
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering best practicesincluding coding standards, code reviews, SCM, CI, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Excellent knowledge of SAAS models, MongoDB, Microservices and Kubernetes.
- Top-notch analytical skills and a great problem solver.
- Results oriented with bias for action in a fast-moving environment.
- Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc.
- Strong in Data Structures, Algorithms, Problem solving and Computer Science Fundamentals.
- Proponent of TDD & CI and should be capable of motivating team to follow the TDD way for development.
- Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks
- Experience working in a product development company in the Application Security domain