AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
The role offers you the opportunity to grow and strengthen your skill-set while actively contributing to the advancement of our platform. You will play an important role in developing information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; while also supporting and collaborating with the software team.
Nature and Scope of the Role:
- You will participate in full software development life cycle, if you are game for it, own an entire module
- You will learn to build highly scalable, low-latency, high-throughput systems that have five 9 availability.
- You will work closely with customer advocacy board, cross-functional teams and engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development/features
- You will handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You will innovate & experience in working with highly skilled teams in multiple locations with loads of fun
- You possess the ability to code at 5x speed
- You have with you 3+ years of strong software development experience in building Security/NMS/EMS products or management solutions for L2 to L7
- You have experience in Java or any other programming skills with excellent data structures & algorithms skills
- You come with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex plans and designs
- You possess strong analytical and problem solving skills under your wing
- You work with good presentation, communication and inter personnel skills
- You are quick learner, creative, resourceful, and are able to work independently
- Knowledge of database design and database programming using SQL & NO-SQL concepts
- Experience with client/server, multi-threaded / multi-processor and distributed software and/or cross platform development