Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
The role offers you the opportunity to grow and strengthen your skill-set while actively contributing to the advancement of our platform. You will play an important role in developing information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; while also supporting and collaborating with the software team.
Nature and Scope of the Role:
- You will participate in full software development life cycle, if you are game for it, own an entire module
- You will learn to build highly scalable, low-latency, high-throughput systems that have five 9 availability.
- You will work closely with customer advocacy board, cross-functional teams and engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development/features
- You will handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You will innovate & experience in working with highly skilled teams in multiple locations with loads of fun
- You possess the ability to code at 5x speed
- You have experience in Java skill with excellent data structures, algorithms skills, design pattern & OOPS concept
- You come with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex plans and designs
- You possess strong analytical and problem solving skills under your wing
- You work with good presentation, communication and inter personnel skills
- You are quick learner, creative, resourceful, and are able to work independently
- Knowledge of database design and database programming using SQL & NO-SQL concepts
- Experience with client/server, multi-threaded / multi-processor and distributed software and/or cross platform development