AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
At AppViewX User Experience Design is mission critical and we create a best in class product experience for our enterprise network customers. You will be a part of a passionate and motivated product design team to drive design innovation across different product lines.
- Working closely with users, product management and engineering, provide your interaction design perspective to help in ensuring a unified and cohesive experience across the AppViewX ecosystem.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Push design boundaries to drive excellence.
- Formulate user research questions to inform your (and other team members) decision-making during the product design process.
- An eye for usability, minimalism and simplicity.
- Conduct UX QA of your feature areas once Engineering has delivered a build to ensure the work you’ve thoughtfully crafted has been successfully implemented by our development colleagues.
- Work closely with product management in UX ideation and innovation.
- 3+ years of experience in doing UX design.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in interaction design, human computer interaction, computer science or related disciplines.
- Experience in enterprise product design.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced with Sketch, Photoshop, or other design tools.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Well aware of UX approaches and methodologies – research, interviews, personas, task analysis, sitemap, wireframing and prototyping.
- Lateral thinking with an appreciation for minimal usable design.