Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
We are looking for an Senior IT Consultant to take up the responsibility and accountability of operations for the smooth running of our systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of the AppViewX’s computing needs.
You will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practice processes.
Nature and Scope of the Role:
- You will help manage Information Technology and computersystems
- You will plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- You will help manage Private Cloud – VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM, PROXMOX and OpenStack(Anyone of the technology)
- You will help configure, implement and also guide the team to implement required Security Practices within AppViewX
- You will design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- You will ensure the security of data, network access and backup systems
- You will act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- You will help configure, maintain, and support Routers, Switches and Load Balancers.
- Manage Client Security Compliance – Documentation, Evidence and RFPs
- You will help maintain and improve the ISO 27001 ISMS
- You will play a role in ensuring GDPR Compliance
- You will support IT day to day Operations considering end user SLA
- You will help manage Techno Commercial Activities
- You will undertake vendor management and getting quotes as perspecification
- You will help with the preparation of CAPEX with all technical details
- You possess complete knowledge in L2 (Switching) and L3 (Routing) protocols
- You have hands on knowledge in IPSec and IPS/IDS Concepts
- You have hands on experience in maintaining Firewalls
- You have experience in Network Migration, Network Infrastructure Maintenance, Network Design and Implementation
- You possess experience in Linux and Open Source Solution Specialists
- You have great knowledge of CSF and WAF (LINUX)
- You understand the concepts of IT Infrastructure Designing
- You have great knowledge of Structured Cabling
- You have hands on experience with SSL Certificate requests – create, add, update and delete SSL Certificates
You are a go-getter and a forward thinker. You are a natural leader and possess great leadership skills. Your communication skills are excellent. You have worked with teams and consider yourself a team player. You manage time well and understand the need to prioritise. You enjoy the work you do.
The below mentioned Certifications will be an added advantage
- Certified CCNA – Routing and Switching
- Certified CCNP – Routing and Switching
- Certified CCIP – Service Provider
- Certified CCNA – Security