AppViewX is revolutionizing the way NetOps and DevSecOps teams deliver Machine Identity Management and Application Delivery Automation solutions services to Enterprise IT. The AppViewX Platform is a modular software application that enables the automation and orchestration of network infrastructure using an intuitive, context-aware, visual workflow. It quickly and easily translates business requirements into automation workflows that improve agility, enforce compliance, eliminate errors, and reduce cost. AppViewX customers are among the world’s most demanding Fortune 1000 organizations in financial services and banking, healthcare, oil and gas, manufacturing, and high tech.
Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
As a Regional Sales Director, you will play a key role in driving new business opportunities by qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new and existing accounts utilizing appropriate resources necessary to close sales.
- You will help build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers and influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner
- You will drive acquisition of New Logo’s (Customers) in strategic Global 2000 accounts direct and through AppViewX channel partners.
- You will help build working relationships with Inside Sales Reps to effectively strategize on meeting quotas
- You will drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle
- You will work in understanding each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape
- You will maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- You will execute effective Data Management through internal and external sources, such as CRM, social media, and other tools
- You will lead with account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Success in creating new opportunities
- You will utilize and leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively
- You will negotiate and manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives in corporate and global customers
- You will help in forecasting sales, developing “out of the box” sales strategies/models to achieve quotas
- You will educate the C-Level to get sponsorship on projects and maintain strong focus on relationship building with executive decision makers
- You will build trust and credibility at multiple levels in target named accounts
- You will guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions
- You will represent AppViewX at local and/or industry events
- You will collaborate with other team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing among Account Executives
- You will travel as necessary to client locations.
Primary Skillset and Experience:
- You have the ability to focus on identifying customer business problems and impact on their business
- You possess the ability to assess the strengths and weaknesses of our solutions vs. the competition
- You can proactively develop and maintain a strategy to address the customer’s business problems and defeat the competition
- You understand the concept of strategy and effectively uses it to their advantage
- You routinely understand and demonstrate the ability to establish relationships with numerous contacts in an account
- You can identify unexpressed customer needs and potential solutions to meet those needs
- You are able to prioritize work in alignment with the needs of the customer
- You have the skill to use customer knowledge and feedback to improve own work results
- You can anticipate all possible outcomes in advance and develop a plan to address them
- You are able to demonstrate consistent, sustained overachievement against measurable objective, goals and quotas
- You have a consistent recent history of overachievement against quota
- You demonstrate a high personal work standard and sense of urgency about achieving results
- You have a minimum 10 years enterprise software sales experience in your territory.
- You have the proven ability to sell enterprise level software to the most discriminating customers
- You have the proven ability to educate, build and maintain relationships with executive decision makers
- You have the proven ability to acquire new logo’s
- You have an impressive track record of exceeding software sales revenue targets
- You have the proven ability to manage complex sales cycles
- You have experience selling a subscription software mode
- You possess domain expertise in PKI, network infrastructure
- You possess Security software sales experience
- You possess the quality of curiosity and the need to ask questions
- You have excellent critical thinking & analytical skills
- You possess excellent communications and presentations skills
- You are a self-driven, motivated and purpose-fuelled individual
The Total Rewards of being an AppViewXian:
Because AppViewX hires the best people, we work hard to provide a comprehensive program that make their lives better:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Time-Off
- Health coverage eligibility for you and your family through medical, dental, and vision plans
- A 401(k) plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Employee Assistance Program –services towards legal counseling, mental health, stress management, elder/childcare.
- Working Advantage –discounts on entertainment, theater, and shopping
When you join AppViewX, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the AppViewX family, a global team of women and men who are empowered to drive innovation, are collaborative, customer-obsessed, with a laser focus on outcomes.
AppViewX is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees