AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
The role offers you an opportunity to work with the Product Engineering Team. The role requires you to be skilled in any one of the industry followed estimation techniques and you will have to work with cross-functional teams within the organization. The position will require you to possess good team handling and collaboration skills, while open to learn Python and invest time in learning new technologies. If you have Network domain experiences, that is an advantage. We majorly focus on agile model that is scalable and performance-based python development practices that help in achieving the outcomes of our clients globally.
Good understanding of networking. Experience on ADC, Firewall desired but not mandatory
- Excellent problem-solving skills and skilled in Object Oriented Programming
- Overall should have a minimum of 3 + years of experience in Python.
- Experience in one (or more) scripting languages: Perl, Unix Shell is an added advantage
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the AppViewX automation; Change Management platform
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues
- You will be expected to be in a customer-facing role which requires strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking capability; and must be able to adapt to dynamic business requirements and deliver the project on time
- You will be required to work well in a team environment; and partner with internal scrum teams for specific project implementation that require (requirements/design documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification, and resolution).
- You must demonstrate a personal commitment to quality and customer service
- You are open to any travel to the client location as demanded by business
- You are adaptable and possess a learn on the fly attitude
- You have experience in providing on the go technical solutions to customers