AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Ma naged Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
The role offers individual to work with the Global Services offshore development team, the individual is also expected to be expert in finalizing the approaches and solutions to the client for any of the use cases defined by the client, expect the individual to be good in any one of the industry followed estimation techniques, will have to work with cross functional teams within the organization and has to possess good team handling and collaboration skills, should be willing to learn python and invest time in learning new technologies, candidates with Network domain experiences are preferred. We majorly focus on agile model that is scalable and performance based python development practices that’s helps in achieves the outcomes of our clients globally.
- Good understanding of networking. Experience on ADC, Firewall desired but not mandatory
- Candidate should have excellent problem solving skills and should be very good in Object Oriented Programming
- Overall should have a minimum of 3 + years of experience in any Python
- Experience in one (or more) scripting languages: Perl, Unix Shell is an added advantage
- The candidate should be able to quickly gain an understanding of the AppViewX automation; Change Management platform
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues
- Candidate is expected to be in a customer-facing role and requires strong inter-personal skills in addition to strong technical skills.
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
- Candidate should demonstrate strong multi-tasking capability; and must be able to adapt to dynamic business
requirements, and deliver Project on-time.
- Candidate should work well in a team environment; and partner with internal scrum teams for specific project implementation that require (requirements/design documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
- Candidate should demonstrate personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Candidate might be required to any travel to client location as demanded by business.
- Should have a learn on the Fly attitude
- Should have experience in providing on the go technical solutions to Customers