AppViewX is revolutionizing the way NetOps and DevSecOps teams deliver Machine Identity Management and Application Delivery Automation solutions services to Enterprise IT. The AppViewX Platform is a modular software application that enables the automation and orchestration of network infrastructure using an intuitive, context-aware, visual workflow. It quickly and easily translates business requirements into automation workflows that improve agility, enforce compliance, eliminate errors, and reduce cost. AppViewX customers are among the world’s most demanding Fortune 1000 organizations in financial services and banking, healthcare, oil and gas, manufacturing, and high tech.
Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
The role offers you an opportunity to work with the Product Engineering Team. The role requires you to be skilled in any one of the industry followed estimation techniques and you will have t o work with cross-functional teams within the organization. The position will require you to possess good team handling and collaboration skills, while open to learn Python and invest time in learning new technologies. If you have Net work domain experiences, that is an advantage . We majorly focus on agile model that is scalable and performance – based python development
practices that help in achieving the outcomes of our clients globally.
Good understanding of networking. Experience on ADC, Firewall desired but not mandatory
- Excellent problem-solving skills and skilled in Object Oriented Programming
- Overall should have a minimum of 2 + years of experience in Python.
- Experience in one (or more) scripting languages: Perl, Unix Shell is an added advantage
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the AppViewX automation; Change Management platform
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues
- You will be expected to be in a customer-facing role which requires strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking capability; and must be able to adapt to dynamic business requirements and deliver the project on time
- You will be required to work well in a team environment; and partner with internal scrum teams for specific project implementation that require (requirements/design documentation, systems configuration, test documentation / execution, issue identification, and resolution).
- You must demonstrate a personal commitment to quality and customer service
- You are adaptable and possess a learn on the fly attitude
- You have experience in providing on the go technical solutions to customers