AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
We are seeking to hire a Project Manager who will be in charge of assisting our team in organizing our ongoing On Boarding projects and tracking active Code Red and Amber issues. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Manager, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor’s degree in a related field of study and at least three (5) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
Worked in a product company before with some business analyst background. Requirement collection from customer, map it to what is available in the product. Working closely with Product management to identify Features and how that maps to sales process.
Built value stream maps, business process workflows and cause effect diagrams to analyze and improve processes, or for any IT business purpose.
Nature and Scope of Role:
- Maintaining and monitoring OnBoarding project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures, if any
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings for tracking resolution of Code Red and Amber issues
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Determining project changes
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Developing project strategies
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
Primary Skillset and Qualification:
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to work well with other departments and varying levels of management
- You have experience in customer facing roles, preferably in customer success with an IT background in support
- You possess the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously by planning & prioritizing
- Your ability to negotiate priorities within the organization is impressive
- Your ability to independently drive projects through to completion is well appreciated
- You are meticulous in follow-ups and follow-through of issues and actions to drive them to closure in a timely manner
- Your Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a closely related discipline supports your skillset
- You are open to learning and look forward to expanding your knowledge and skillset
- You are open to working in the EMEA shift
- Jira, Trello, Basecamp, Ms Project, Click-up and Asana or any of the other Project Management Tools
- MS Visio, LucidChart & Mindjet
- Concepts & Experience in Project Management Knowledge Areas: Scope, Time, Human Resource, Cost,
Communication, Risk and Quality Management
- Process designing with workflows-Excellent written and verbal communication
- High on Energy and Biased to action.