AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
AppViewX is looking for an experienced Product Marketing leader to help accelerate our growth, hone our competitive positioning, and differentiate AppViewX’s AUTOMATION platform in this emerging Network Automation and Orchestration category.
In this role, you’ll lead the product marketing team and collaborate with sales, product, and the executive team to drive AppViewX’s overall product messaging, content creation and go-to-market strategy. In addition to helping AppViewX go-to-market teams, you will also be responsible to develop new product messaging with the Senior Management Team based on FY20 & 21 product strategy and help drive pricing and packaging with the CRO and Sales leadership team, as well as develop new channel / website content, product collateral customer case studies and testimonials.
To help build this function, we’re looking for an experienced product marketing leader with a track record of bringing B2B enterprise On-Prem/SaaS products to market. If you’re a product marketer with a passion for cutting edge technology in the network and security domain, this is the role for you. You’ll work with customers, prospects, and leaders in the world of data to define “what’s next” for network and security domain.
For a product marketing leader, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. You’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and help build an amazing, eclectic, and supportive organization.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Develop positioning, messaging and content that clearly articulates the AppViewX value proposition and showcases our technical and business differentiation in the marketplace.
- Drive the internal and external launch of new products, features and solutions, working collaboratively across departments to ensure high-impact launches that engage both prospects and customers
- Dive deep into the Network and Security landscape to guide AppViewX’s end-to-end marketing strategy
- Research, optimize and manage pricing and packaging for the core AppViewX platform and future products and services
- Hire, coach, and develop a high-performing team of product marketers, honing their skills in positioning, messaging, content and strategy, and helping them advance in their marketing careers
- Collaborate with the AppViewX product and engineering teams and share insights and conclusions from emerging market trends, customer needs, and the competitive landscape
- Speak on behalf of AppViewX internally and externally and deliver high-impact presentations,
webinars, and events
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills, combined with a desire to engage and influence executives across departments
- Creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness about network and security services, and the desire to help enterprises solve problems in new ways
- Experience developing segments, personas and ideal customer profiles (ICPs)
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- A strong point of view on how Product Marketing operates and can impact a B2B On-Prem/ SaaS Platform, from positioning to GTM to adoption
- Demonstrated track record of marketing technical innovations to users and buyers and creating narratives to position and sell products in compelling ways
- Metrics-driven mindset and experience setting effective KPIs and OKRs