AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in the spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
As a product marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for sharing with the world (and company)the story of our product. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be responsible for crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
Primary Skill Set:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market ensure positioning is consistently filtered through all channels of communications – internal &external (e.g. sales materials, website, PR& Analyst briefings, etc.)
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, ROI, Competitor comparison matrices, website copy, blog posts, forum responses)to articulate the benefit s of our products and to support demand generation campaigns and sales cycles.
- GTM and Product launch –plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross- functional implementation of the plan
- Demand Generation Collaterals –support and work with other marketing units on lead generation activities, including trade shows, email campaigns, etc., with messaging and campaign assets (Whitepapers, Solution guides, infographics, etc.) and ensure sales has appropriate follow up materials to execute on leads
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Industry Awareness –be the expert on your industry, how prospects buy – and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition, how to tackle them. Keep abreast of industry trends and market influencers.