AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
You will be expected to grow the value and utility of your products in a dynamic, fast-moving marketplace, with success measured by product-specific KPIs. You will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, external partners and an agile team to build an ambitious roadmap and rapidly analyze, test implement and optimize new and existing features and products.
You will be responsible for managing the entire product life cycle, including conducting consumer and market research, analyzing competitive landscape, setting product vision/strategy, managing product roadmap, defining product feature sets and detailed requirements, working with design and engineering to get product released, post launch support and monitoring key metrics to measure product success.
To succeed in this role, you must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, and the personal drive and charisma to make your vision a reality.
Nature and Scope of the Role:
- You will own the product development and performance of at least 1 consumer experience
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to refine requirements, resolve conflicts,
and remove impediments for development teams
- You will manage day-to-day interactions with the development team to define user stories and
acceptance criteria, groom backlogs, prioritize features, conduct user acceptance testing, and
evaluate product performance
- You will assist in managing relationships with business owners and other internal stakeholders
- You will assist in managing engagements with third-party partners and vendors in support of
selected projects; represent Product in discussions with vendors and other stakeholders
- You will monitor and analyze product performance metrics in partnership with internal stakeholders
and use this data to improve existing products and identify new product opportunities
Primary Skillset and Experience:
- You have 5-10+ years’ experience developing and managing networking products specifically in
Cryptography, Encryption, PKI or Security focused areas
- You have a Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree a plus
- You have working experience of creating cryptography/encryption preferably certificates and keys
- You have the ability to think critically and constructively about complex business problems, clearly communicate analyses, and present solutions that address business needs
- You have experience in Customer Validation building MVP and defining GTM for product features/li>
- You have experience in identifying, analyzing and using data to independently test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success with attention to detail
- You are curious and open minded, with a knack for synthesizing and prioritizing stakeholder requests
- You are detail-oriented with excellent organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to succeed in delivering widely adopted technology products/services in a fast
moving, high growth environment
- You are highly motivated self-starter who can work effectively across cross-functional teams
and also make things happen on your own
- You are a strong communicator with great written and verbal skills
- You are a team player and fun to work with
- You love to share inspiration and new ideas with your direct and indirect teams