Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
You will be expected to manage and maintain the health of the network environment while ensuring quality performance. You will execute your skills and qualification to execute and implement network functions that are smooth and result oriented.
We are looking for a skilled Network Technician to undertake tasks of network development and maintenance. You will be responsible for designing the network in ways that optimize its performance. You are a competent individual with great passion for technology. Your analytical mind set will be essential for effective troubleshooting and improving the network functions. The goal is to create and sustain a well-functioning and reliable network to ensure the unobtrusive operation of business.
- You can work on Juniper, Checkpoint, Fortinet firewalls
- You have proven detailed experience in designing and building large-scale solutions in large, financial institutions.
- You have technical knowledge of all major components of network infrastructure used within the group (Data Network, Network Security and VOIP)
- You possess thorough knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol, VLSM, IP address allocation, IPAM Tools.
- You have in-depth knowledge of routing protocols IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
- You possess the ability to effectively communicate and sell complex solutions.
- You have experience in participating in virtual teams in a complex network environment.
- You have experience handling Cisco products like Routers, switches
- You are capable of bringing together expert knowledge from across the organization and consolidating into a cohesive end-to-end solution
- Familiarity with load balancers (F5, AVI) etc., WAF’s and common network architectures. You have a good working knowledge of standard UNIX/Linux command line tools
- Coding experience – having in addition to Python knowledge in other scripting languages is good to have.
- You are a go-getter and a forward thinker
- Your communication skills are excellent
- You manage time well and understand the need to prioritize
- You complete projects within estimated deadlines and are a team player
- You enjoy the work you do
The Total Rewards of being an AppViewXian:
Because AppViewX hires the best people, we work hard to provide a comprehensive program that make their lives better:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Time-Off
- Health and accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – services towards legal counseling, mental health, stress management, elder/childcare.
- Health and Wellness Allowance