AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Ma naged Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
You will be expected to manage and maintain the health of the network environment while ensuring quality performance. You will execute your skills and qualification to execute and implement network functions that are smooth and result oriented.
We are looking for a skilled Network Technician to undertake tasks of network development and maintenance. You will be responsible for designing the network in ways that optimize its performance. You are a competent individual with great passion for technology. Your analytical mind set will be essential for effective troubleshooting and improving the network functions. The goal is to create and sustain a well-functioning and reliable network to ensure the unobtrusive operation of business.
- You can work on Juniper, Checkpoint, Fortinet firewalls
- Familiarity with load balancers (F5, AVI) etc., WAF’s and common network architectures
- You have proven detailed experience in designing and building large-scale solutions in large, financial institutions.
- You have technical knowledge of all major components of network infrastructure used within the group (Data Network, Network Security and VOIP)
- You possess thorough knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol, VLSM, IP address allocation, IPAM Tools.
- You have in-depth knowledge of routing protocols IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
- You possess the ability to effectively communicate and sell complex solutions.
- You have experience in participating in virtual teams in a complex network environment.
- You have experience handling Cisco products like Routers, switches
- You are capable of bringing together expert knowledge from across the organization and consolidating into a cohesive end-to-end solution
- You have a good working knowledge of standard UNIX/Linux command line tools
- Coding experience – having in addition to Python knowledge in other scripting languages is good to have.
- You are a go-getter and a forward thinker
- Your communication skills are excellent
- You manage time well and understand the need to prioritize
- You complete projects within estimated deadlines and are a team player
- You enjoy the work you do
- Certifications you have on LB, FW or Data would be a plus