Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
We are looking for a skilled Network Technician to undertake tasks of network development and maintenance. You will be responsible for designing the network in ways that optimize its performance. You are a competent individual with great passion for technology. Your analytical mind set will be essential for effective troubleshooting and improving the network functions. The goal is to create and sustain a well-functioning and reliable network to ensure the unobtrusive operation of business. You will be expected to manage and maintain the health of the network environment while ensuring quality performance. You will execute your skills and qualification to execute and implement network functions that are smooth and result oriented.
Role and Responsibilities
- Focus on in-depth problem analysis of the company’s products and their integration into customer environments using troubleshooting skills and technical knowledge to isolate, analyze and provide resolution to internal and external customer issues and responsible for making adjustments or recommended enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area.
- Applying your Network experience with cloud resources with public and private network resources
- Providing Network Engineering support of production and non-production environments on and offsite.
- Responsible for server builds, patch management, virtual machine management, automation etc.
- Developing and maintaining high standards for policies and procedures.
- Troubleshooting and debugging environments and infrastructure problems
- Hands-on experience migrating workloads on premises to public cloud; automating environment deployments in AWS using Terraform, Cloud formation or other methodologies; building and supporting a highly available and multisite environment.
- Experience with implementing EC2 instances in an Active Directory setting
- Experience with: ELBs, RDS, S3, RedShift, VPC.
- Working knowledge of web and application Network devices and server architecture for public clouds and onprem devices.
- Providing Systems Engineering support of production and non-production environments onpremises and offpremises.
- Gathering requirements, analyzing, designing, developing, testing, maintaining and migrating platforms in Local and Cloud
- 6 to 10 years of managing Networking & Linux server infrastructure.
- 4+ years working with AWS-VPC, Transit Gateway, EC2, RDS, RedShift
- 2+ years experience with automation experience-Ansible, Cloud Formation, Terraform, PowerShell, Bash
- Securing the AWS environment-Security Groups, WAF, Security Hub.
- The problems and issues faced will be general, and may require understanding of broader set of issues.
- Networking & Cloud
Good to have skills
- Load Balancers
- ITSM process