AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
The role offers you an opportunity to work with the Global Services Team. The role requires you to be skilled in any one of the industry followed estimation techniques and you will have to work with cross-functional teams within the organization. The position will require you to possess good team handling and collaboration skills, while open to learn Python and invest time in learning new technologies. If you have Network domain experiences, that is an advantage. We majorly focus on agile model that is scalable and performance-based python development practices that help in achieving the outcomes of our clients globally.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Should be ready to work on flexible timings
- Prior experience in Automation Projects – At least 2 years
- Experience in working in Networking/Infra Domain
- Should have the basic networking knowledge
- Should be willing to learn on the fly
- Familiar in Unix and Linux Shell Scripting
- Good in Python Scripting & Django
- SVN/GIT – Release & Build Management
- Server Management
- Experience in Web Application
- Knowledge in Ansible/Puppet/Chef – Good to Have
- Strong system design and problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data structures, and performance optimization techniques
- Strong knowledge of software development design patterns and MVC architecture
- Knowledge of database internals and query optimization
- Eagerness to work in a dynamic agile environment and participate in all aspects of the SDLC
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, team spirit, and a positive approach. Individual’s presence makes the team better and people like to work with this candidate
- A passion for creating solutions for users
- History of learning new technologies
- Self-directed with a bias for action and initiative to do the right thing