AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this r ole, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
Nature and Scope of the Role:
- You will act on your strong capacity for logical thinking with ability to understand complex solutions
- You have a good approach and understanding of tools to test REST / SOAP APIs and will work on the same
- You will work on your ability to identify the genesis of a defect using de-bugging tools, analyse stack traces, code, log files and other artefacts
- You will work on your good understanding of data exchange formats like XML and JSON
- You will be required to travel to client locations as required by business
- You have strong organizational and time management skills
- You possess an understanding of major browsers and browser development tools on the same for better quality
- You have a strong expertise in any Scripting language or Programming language (Python, Shell, Java etc.)
- You have proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role You have experience in project management and QA methodology
- You possess strong analytical skills and your problem solving methods are impressive.
- You manage your time well and have the ability to prioritize your work.
- You are able to handle multiple concerns and work gracefully across different diverse platforms.
- You’re a go-getter.