Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
We are looking for an Senior IT Consultant to take up the responsibility and accountability of operations for the smooth running of our systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of the AppViewX’s computing needs.
You will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of the industry’s best pra ctice processes.
Nature and scope of the role:
- Experience in Windows Server, Active directory, Hyper V,Windows client
- Experience in Windows Web Server(IIS)
- Experience in SAN
- Experience in Bio Metrics and Access cards
- Hands on Experience in VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM, PROXMOX and OpenStack (Any two must)
- Experience in Cloud (AWS, Azure andGoogle)
- Experience in IT day to day Operations considering end-user SLA
- Basic knowledge of PKI certificates of websites
- Manage Client Security Compliance-Documentation, Evidence and RFPs
- Maintaining and Improving ISMS
- Ensuring GDPR Compliance
- Support IT day to day Operations considering end user SLA
- Manage Techno Commercial Activities
- Vendor management and getting quotes as per specification
- Preparation of CAPEX with all technical details.
- Strong team building and people management skills are amust
The Total Rewards of being an AppViewXian:
Because AppViewX hires the best people, we work hard to provide a comprehensive program that make their lives better:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Time-Off
- Health and accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program – services towards legal counseling, mental health, stress management, elder/childcare.
- Health and Wellness Allowance