Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
Lead Performance Engineer is responsible to measure, analyze and optimize performance of AppViewX products. Technically strong to do a deep-dive analysis into problem areas and contribute to redesigns that are faster, cleaner, and require less maintenance – Preferred
- Have expertise in Load Testing, Stress, Endurance, availability, capacity and resilience testing
- Hands on programming experience in Java or other common programming language
- Strong experience with commercial and open source code profiling tools(JProfiler, JVisualVM, JMC, etc.) – Preferred
- Thread / Heap Dump Analysis
- Mongo DB monitoring, profiling and query tuning by looking into query execution plans.
- Good at Linux commands, OS monitoring commands and shell scripting
- Live monitoring tool expertise is preferred (Grafana, Influx DB,telegraf)
- Understands system scalability concepts and develops methodologies to validate system capabilities
- UI profiling with fiddler and developer tools
- Jenkins integration with Jmeter and system monitoring tools
- Experience in application architecture and design techniques and familiarity with data modeling
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills