AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
Lead Performance Engineer is responsible to measure, analyze and optimize performance of AppViewX products. Technically strong to do a deep-dive analysis into problem areas and contribute to redesigns that are faster, cleaner, and require less maintenance – Preferred
- Have expertise in Load Testing, Stress, Endurance, availability, capacity and resilience testing
- Hands on programming experience in Java or other common programming language
- Strong experience with commercial and open source code profiling tools(JProfiler, JVisualVM, JMC, etc.) – Preferred
- Thread / Heap Dump Analysis
- Mongo DB monitoring, profiling and query tuning by looking into query execution plans.
- Good at Linux commands, OS monitoring commands and shell scripting
- Live monitoring tool expertise is preferred (Grafana, Influx DB,telegraf)
- Understands system scalability concepts and develops methodologies to validate system capabilities
- UI profiling with fiddler and developer tools
- Jenkins integration with Jmeter and system monitoring tools
- Experience in application architecture and design techniques and familiarity with data modeling
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills