AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a key role in driving new business opportunities by qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new and existing accounts utilizing appropriate resources necessary to close sales and ensure customer success.
Nature and Scope of the Role:
- You will meet and exceed quarterly sales revenue goals within specified territory
- You will build and manage a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives
- You will responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process on defined opportunities including ongoing qualification, demonstration, evaluation and closing.
- You will successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- You will help in the delivery of a territory management plan that outlines within a specific territory; coverage plan, target prospects, customer footprint and partner coverage
- You will update opportunity status in SFDC to ensure accurate forecasting and deal history, for tracking and management reporting
- You will uncover additional AppViewX product opportunities through targeted prospecting and install base mining/expansion
- You will maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in Salesforce.com
- You will work within the specified hours of assigned territory to maximize productivity
- You will gain and maintain product and competitive knowledge utilizing AppViewX resources including, but not limited to organized training, lunch and learns, internal technical contacts and management team
- You have a proven track record as a sales leader including over-achievement of sales revenue goals, accurate pipeline and forecasting management, excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
- You have experience successfully selling into a complex, competitive marketplace
- You have exemplary communication skills, coaching skills, and demonstrated good business judgment are required
- You are a self-starter with a track record of successful experience selling to multiple executive levels within an organization
- You are positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- You have 2-4 years of experience in carrying revenue quota and full sales cycle ownership
- You have experience in selling security, SaaS or software preferred
- You have excellent critical thinking & analytical skills
- You possess excellent communications and presentations skills
- You are a self-driven, motivated and purpose-fueled individual