AppViewX is revolutionizing the way NetOps and DevSecOps teams deliver Machine Identity Management and Application Delivery Automation solutions services to Enterprise IT. The AppViewX Platform is a modular software application that enables the automation and orchestration of network infrastructure using an intuitive, context-aware, visual workflow. It quickly and easily translates business requirements into automation workflows that improve agility, enforce compliance, eliminate errors, and reduce cost. AppViewX customers are among the world’s most demanding Fortune 1000 organizations in financial services and banking, healthcare, oil and gas, manufacturing, and high tech.
Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
The AppViewX Platform houses two products: CERT+ that provides Certificate Lifecycle Automation and ADC+ that provides Automation and Security to Application Delivery Controllers. AppViewX has won numerous Industry Recognitions and Awards.
We are seeking an innovative global Director of Technology Partnerships. This candidate will be the first point of contact for several of our key partners and will help shape the future of AppViewX’s technology partner program. You will be working directly with executives and senior leaders on developing, implementing and optimizing AppViewX’s growth strategy through key Technology Partnerships. This role reports into the VP of Global Channel & Alliance Partnerships and is responsible for developing our technology partnership strategy, and evaluating key technology and platform partners, developing new partnerships, and managing existing relationships for maximum value. The ideal candidate should excel in building trust with senior executives and hold a high bar for executional excellence, bias for action, including mastery of the craft of strategic planning and written communications with a clear focus to create business impact.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Deep experience in enterprise Security / Network Operations sales, working with global technology partners.
- Experience with public cloud solutions and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions
- Experience in building scalable partnerships with technology partners, global system integrators, and consultancies.
- Build market awareness and perception of AppViewX as the premier platform partner for technology partners.
- Ability to translate data and trends into powerful strategies and compelling messages.
- Ability to combine strategic, planning, service, and execution skills to communicate with cross-functional stakeholders in Sales, Professional Services, Marketing, Product, and Sales Operations teams.
- Ability to influence and drive needed change both internal and external stakeholders including C-level.
- Ability to persuade both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in building scalable partnerships with agile partners, global system integrators, and consultancies.
How You Will Lead
- Lead strategy definition for major technology partnerships
- Build and manage the Technology Partnerships team, as we grow
- Establish and nurture meaningful relationships with our key partners at every level, and maintain a deep understanding of AppViewX’s Technology strategy, roadmap, operations and needs.
- Execute high-impact business initiatives and programs with strategic global technology partners.
- Harness executive and sales partner relationships to build trust with stakeholders across AppViewX’s ecosystem; establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Achieve goals for pipeline and business growth with technology partners.
- Work with cross-functional teams to negotiate, build and manage complex partnerships.
- Lead a regional business development planning process with technology partners that cause mutual performance objectives, targets, and critical milestones to be agreed.
The Total Rewards of being an AppViewXian:
Because AppViewX hires the best people, we work hard to provide a comprehensive program that make their lives better:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Time-Off
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, and vision plans
- A 401(k) plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Employee Assistance Program – services towards legal counseling, mental health, stress management, elder/childcare.
- Working Advantage – discounts on entertainment, theater, and shopping
When you join AppViewX, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the AppViewX family, a global team of women and men who are empowered to drive innovation, are collaborative, customer-obsessed, with a laser focus on outcomes.
AppViewX is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.