AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
We, Product Engineering @AppViewX, are looking for Technology detectives par excellence, with an uncanny ability to gather evidence based upon his/her honed skills of observation deductive reasoning. A Sherlock Holmes of Technology with demonstrated logical problem-solving techniques, backed by the tenacity to resolve customer problems and understand customer requirements. An individual ready to own and track customer issues to closure.
The role offers you the opportunity to be part of the DevOps journey to solve industry problems around Network operations.
- Linux/Unix administration (Redhat/Centos preferred)
- Strong coding skills in any one language preferably Python.
- Experience with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- In depth knowledge on Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Hands on experience with Helm charts and terraform scripting.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Hands on experience with CI and CD tools (Jenkins, Nexus, Gitlab Etc)
- Experience in working with micro services environments.
- Strong inclination for automation and test driven development.
- Strong work ethic and ability to own projects/components
- Experience with any one of the web development frameworks (Flask/Django/Bottle) and experience with restful APIs.
- Hands on experience with Configuration management tools like ansible/puppet
- Experience in VMware/Openstack/KVM/Proxmox platform management is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Istio, Amazon EKS and GKE
- Working knowledge on Nosql databases (Mongodb)
- Working Knowledge of ELK, Kibana, Grafana and Hashicorp Vault/Consul.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills