AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
We, Product Engineering at AppViewX, are looking for Technology detectives par excellence, with an uncanny ability to gather evidence based upon his/her honed skills of observation deductive reasoning. A Sherlock Holmes of Technology with demonstrated logical problem-solving techniques, backed by the tenacity to resolve customer problems and understand customer requirements – an individual ready to own and track customer issues to closure.
The role offers you the opportunity to be part of the DevOps journey to solve industry problems around Network operations.
- You will be required to have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in Python
- You possess good coding skills with Python combined with problem-solving skills
- Your experience with anyone of the frameworks (flask/Django) is an added advantage.
- You also posses hands on experience with Configuration management tools like ansible/puppet
- Your knowledge possession of Docker/kubernetes will be an added advantage
- You have hands on experience with continuous integration and build tools like Jenkins, Nexus along with version control systems like Git
- You have Gnu/Linux system administrator skills(Redhat/Centos preferred)
- Experience with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud is also required
- You possess good experience with Nosql databases (Mongodb) is an added advantage
- Your experience in VMware/Openstack Platform management is an added advantage
- Your strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong technical skills enhance your profile
You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).Your analytical and problem-solving skills are impressive. You handle stress well and do not compromise on composure. You are open to handling multiple priorities while balancing time across a diverse work agenda.