AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
Customer Success Manager play a key role in driving Customer onboarding, adoption of product and identifying new business opportunities for customers by being a customer advocate. As a CSM you work closely with customers to discover their business objectives/challenges and then coach them on how to use AppViewX to solve them. Part coach, project manager, product expert and Customer Success Manager are continually focused on helping our customers attain value through AppViewX.
Nature and Scope of the Role:
- Work closely with Sales teams to help transition the account from Pre-Sales to the Customer Success Management program.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators forGo-live.
- Establish measurable criteria for success based on customer goals thereby building organizational alignment with Product Management/Onboarding/Services for Go-live.
- Work with the Onboarding team to ensure customers are onboarded quickly with Key objective/ met in a stipulated timeframe.
Adoption and Value Quantification
- Accelerate adoption of new solutions by helping prioritize projects and support activities that deliver the best ROI within the shortest timeframe
- Work closely with customer Champions/Economic Buyers including Director/Manager/Engineer Level stakeholders to drive value realization through Deliver Quarterly Business reviews and adoption workshops.
- Understand customer pain points and help drive escalationsby coordinating between Product Management and Supportgroups
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations under the guidance of experienced resources.
- Be the customer’s concierge, counsel and coach to achieving business outcomes and new goals are continuously set –and in the process generate referrals and advocates
- Integrate retention, adoption, user experience and happiness as part of every customer engagement strategy.
- Partner with CS Operations to plan outreach campaigns based on customer interests.
- Consistently meet and exceed weekly/Monthly/Quarterly engagement goals for providing touch points for existing customers.
- Travel to the USA and Europe on Business Visa to grow customer network when required
- Maintain the Annual Recurring Revenue from assigned accounts by managing account retention and renewal.
- Work closely with Account Sales teams with identifying Upsell/Cross-sell opportunities in existing customers
- Customer facing experience in Solutioning /Post Sale Support/Customer Success/Project management with a Technical background.
- Strong customer management skills during advocacy/escalation with ability to influence clients’decisions
- Good understanding of key technical concepts around Network, PKI, Automation, Security and systems architectures.
- Willingness to learn and understand our solutions and being able to teach the product to our customer
- Time management skills and the ability to multi-task across multiple assignments.
- Worked and interacted with F500 organizations in the North American or European markets
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Comfortable working in extended time zones to align with the global team and in a fast paced environment