AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation, and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient, and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in the spirit of success and hold no bounds with regard to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
Customer Success Manager plays a key role in driving Customer onboarding, adoption of products, and identifying new business opportunities for customers by being a customer advocate. As a CSM you work closely with customers to discover their business objectives/challenges and then coach them on how to use AppViewX to solve them. Part coach, project manager, product expert, and Customer Success Manager are continually focused on helping our customers attain value through AppViewX.
Nature and Scope of the Role:
- Work closely with Sales teams to help transition the account from Pre-Sales to the Customer Success Management program.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators for Go-live.
- Establish measurable criteria for success based on customer goals thereby building organizational alignment with Product Management / Onboarding / Services for Go-live.
- Work with the Onboarding team to ensure customers are on boarded quickly with Key objective/metin a stipulated timeframe.
Adoption and Value Quantification
- Accelerate adoption of new solutions by helping prioritize projects and support activities that deliver the best ROI with in the shortest timeframe
- Work closely with customer Champions/Economic Buyers including Director / Manager / Engineer Level stakeholders to drive value realization through Deliver Quarterly Business reviews and adoption workshops
- Understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Product Management and Support groups.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations under the guidance of experienced resources.
- Be the customer’s concierge, counsel and coach to achieving business outcomes and new goals are continuously set –and in the process generate referrals and advocates
Customer Experience / Engagement
- Integrate retention, adoption, user experience and happiness as part of every customer Engagement strategy.
- Partner with CS Operations to plan outreach campaigns based on customer interests.
- Consistently meet and exceed weekly / Monthly / Quarterly engagement goals for providing touch points for existing customers.
- Manage Product Feature, custom requirements with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure delivery and adoption risks are managed.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
Renewal / Upsell / CrossSell
- Maintain the Annual Recurring Revenue from assigned accounts by managing account retention and renewal.
- Work closely with Account Sales teams with identifying Upsell / Cross-sell opportunities in Existing customers
Primary Skill Set
- Customer facing experience in Solutioning / Post SaleSupport / Customer Success / Project management with a Technical background.
- Strong customer management skills during advocacy/escalation with ability to influence Clients decisions.
- Good understanding of key technical concepts around Network, PKI, Automation, Security and systems architectures.
- Willingness to learn and understand our solutions and being able to teach the product to our customers
- Time management skills and the ability to multi-task across multiple assignments.
- Worked and interacted with F500 organizations in the North American or European markets
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Comfortable working in extended time zones to align with the global team and in a fast paced environment
The Total Rewards of being an AppViewXian:
Because AppViewX hires the best people, we work hard to provide a comprehensive program that make their lives better:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Time-Off
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, and vision plans
- A 401(k) plan
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Employee Assistance Program – services towards legal counseling, mental health, stress management, elder/childcare.
- Working Advantage – discounts on entertainment, theater, and shopping
When you join AppViewX, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the AppViewX family, a global team of women and men who are empowered to drive innovation, are collaborative, customer-obsessed, with a laser focus on outcomes.
AppViewX is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.