AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
Customer Success Engineer will play a key role in driving Customer onboarding, Solutioningand adoption of product by being a customer advocate. You will be the primary technical contact in the AppViewX CS organization and work closely with customers, sales, delivery, product management and CSM’s to deliver effective solutions for automating customers IT Network infrastructure and Public Key Infrastructure. You will combine your deep expertise of technical knowledge with customer business objectives /challenges to coach customers on how to use AppViewX to realize value faster.
Nature and Scope of the Role:
- Work closely with Sales solution teams to help technical transition of account from Pre-Sales to the Customer Success Management program.
- Coach client about product features and capabilities during the on-boarding process.
- Design on boarding plans working with our Customer Success Managers that identify and solve specific business challenges for our new customers.
- Scope customer objectives/success criteria with in-depth technical attention to help customer Go-live quickly.
- Design and implement AppViewX Platform to Solve the toughest automation problems the customer is trying to solve.
Adoption and Value Quantification
- Evaluate customer adoption data and coach customers on areas of adoption by providing demos and training sessions where needed.
- Lead customer lunch and learn sessions for both technical and non-technical end users to help them adopt products quickly.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor by assisting customers navigate technical challenges through their lifecycle.
- Plan new use cases as part of account growth/renewal strategy by helping customer realize the business value
- Integrate retention, adoption, user experience and happiness as part of every customer engagement strategy.
- Serve as the first point of escalation for customer escalations, working closely with our Solution Support teams on solving issues
- Understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Product Management and Support groups.
- Contribute to customer Business reviews highlighting potential areas of improvements.
- Travel to the USA and Europe on Business Visa to grow customer network when required
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members (e.g. sales, product management, support, Services , delivery) to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions
- Work closely with our PM/SME teams to prioritize product enhancements and long term roadmap based on customer/industry priorities.
- Improve or develop technical documentation to enable customers
- Help document internal and external knowledge Base articles that act as references for all How to questions
- Minimum 7+ years experience working in customer-facing technical roles (such as Solution Engineer, Professional Services Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Subject Matter Expert)
- Strong domain expertise on PKI, Load Balancers
- Linux / Windows server management -application expertise.
- Network Architecture, Design and Deployment, App Management, Troubleshooting Skills.
- CISSP / CISM / CISA is preferred.
- Excellent organization, troubleshooting , problem solving, deployment and multitasking skills with ability to learn new technology in a fast space
- You have hands-on experience in Linux and Windows Server operating systems
- You possess the ability to troubleshoot and decode problems based on previous experience
- Worked and interacted with F500 organizations in the North American or European markets
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Comfortable working in geographical time zones (US, EMEA, APAC) to align with the global team and in a fast paced environment