AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Ma naged Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
Should perform hands on understanding and deep dive to the product features and guide the team in understanding and execution to have best quality product delivery. Should have strong experience in manual testing and hand on automation testing.
Nature and Scope of the Role:
Good understanding of networking. Experience on ADC, Firewall desired but not mandatory
- The ideal candidate should be quality driven and should be able to develop, implement and refine test strategy
- Hands on experience in test planning,test design using proven test design techniques
- Create detailed and well-structured documentation of test suites
- Hands on experience in execution of complex database queries for backend testing
- Ability to set up/managing QA environments, debugging problems and ensuring builds are kept to high quality standards
- Oversees/guides in Test case writing, test case executions, regression testing, Performance and stress testing. Reporting all observed bugs and discussing with development team to understand technical specifications and PM team for functional specifications
- Monitors progress towards project plans and intervenes as necessary. Prepares an efficient strategy for meeting test goals within a test team. Analyses risk and quality metrics for multiple projects.
- Has passion for managing, developing and mentoring individuals, growing strong leads
- Have a proven record of cross-group collaboration, and passion for testing and improving test process.
- Be a customer advocate with a solid interest in improving the ways that our customers run their business.
- Ensuring that all programs are delivered with agreed upon business value, on time and highest quality either using traditional water fall or agile methods.
- This person will be responsible to enable the team to innovate and create strong partnership with other groups
- Responsible for Functionality, Integration, System, Regression, Security, Performance, and Stress Testing
- Exercises broad judgment within less defined and/or ambiguous practices/policies
- Directly manages team focused on multiple enterprise systems with varying complexity Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the design, which results in more concise/accurate test case suites as well a s addressing missed requirements and/or potential design shortcomings
- Drive Test Automation efforts in the group, provide suggestions and take the ownership to deliver on time with the help of the team
- Good knowledge of Test Automation skills in Selenium
- Exposure to core java
- Hands on experience in API Testing
- Strong SQL skills in Oracle or NoSql databases like MongoDB (or) Casandra with exposure to Backend testing
- Good knowledge of performance testing
- Exposure to white box testing
- Proficient in planning, writing, and executing test specifications.
- Experience working on projects with global teams is a strong plus
- Tools: Selenium, OATS (or) Jmeter , SOAP, API Testing
- Knowledge in networking domain an added advantage
- You manage your time well and have the ability to prioritize your work.
- You are able to handle multiple concerns and work gracefully across different diverse platforms.
- You’re a go-getter.