AppViewX is revolutionizing the space of Network Services Management, Automation and Orchestration (NetOps). Championed by several Fortune 500 companies, we have won the confidence of 5 of the top 10 Global Commercial Banks, 5 of top 10 US Managed Healthcare Companies and 6 of the top 10 US Financial Services Companies as our proud customers. And, we’re only getting started.
At AppViewX, we’re a creative, efficient and cohesive team driven to deliver. As a collaborative workspace, we’re in constant touch with our values and our culture. We work together in spirit of success and hold no bounds with regards to growth and development. We seek great minds dedicated to a great product with a passion to work with great people.
As an Account Development Representative, you will play a key role in building new business opportunities by researching, prospecting within new and existing accounts utilizing appropriate resources necessary to build pipeline.
Nature and Scope of the Role:
- You will meet and exceed quarterly sales pipeline goals within specified territory
- You will generate and develop pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly pipeline quota objectives
- You will build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- You will apply various prospecting techniques –cold calls, email prospecting, etc.
- You will keep prospective client database updated with appropriate target personas
- You will responsible for managing all aspects of the pipeline development process including account/contact research, prospecting, setting appointments and follow-ups
- You will successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- You will consistently meet sales activity metrics on a weekly basis
- You will follow up on all assigned leads to drive sales opportunities in a timely manner
- You will uncover additional AppViewX product opportunities through targeted prospecting and install base mining/expansion
- You will maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in Salesforce.com
- You will work within the specified hours of assigned territory to maximize productivity
- You will gain and maintain product and competitive knowledge utilizing AppViewX resources including, but not limited to organized training, lunch and learns, internal technical contacts and management team
- You must have excellent written, verbal communication and strong customer service skills
- You must have exceptional interpersonal and good negotiation skills
- You have experience successfully selling into a complex, competitive marketplace
- You are a self-starter with a track record of successful experience selling to multiple executive levels within an organization
- You are detail oriented with positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills.
- You have experience in selling security, SaaS or software preferred
- You are a self-driven, motivated and purpose-fueled individual