AppViewX is revolutionizing the way NetOps and DevSecOps teams deliver Machine Identity Management and Application Delivery Automation solutions services to Enterprise IT. The AppViewX Platform is a modular software application that enables the automation and orchestration of network infrastructure using an intuitive, context-aware, visual workflow. It quickly and easily translates business requirements into automation workflows that improve agility, enforce compliance, eliminate errors, and reduce cost. AppViewX customers are among the world’s most demanding Fortune 1000 organizations in financial services and banking, healthcare, oil and gas, manufacturing, and high tech.
Today, with Gartner Peer Insights rating of 4.9 out of 5, AppViewX automates NetOps, SecOps, and DevOps for six of the top ten global commercial banks, five of the top ten global media companies, and five of the top ten managed healthcare providers. AppViewX is headquartered in New York, U.S. with additional offices in U.K., Australia and three development centers of excellence in India.
As an Account Development Representative, you will play a key role in building new business opportunities by researching, prospecting within new and existing accounts utilizing appropriate resources necessary to build pipeline.
Nature and Scope of the Role:
- You will meet and exceed quarterly sales pipeline goals within specified territory
- You will generate and develop pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly pipeline quota objectives
- You will build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- You will apply various prospecting techniques –cold calls, email prospecting, etc.
- You will keep prospective client database updated with appropriate target personas
- You will responsible for managing all aspects of the pipeline development process including account/contact research, prospecting, setting appointments and follow-ups
- You will successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- You will consistently meet sales activity metrics on a weekly basis
- You will follow up on all assigned leads to drive sales opportunities in a timely manner
- You will uncover additional AppViewX product opportunities through targeted prospecting and install base mining/expansion
- You will maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in Salesforce.com
- You will work within the specified hours of assigned territory to maximize productivity
- You will gain and maintain product and competitive knowledge utilizing AppViewX resources including, but not limited to organized training, lunch and learns, internal technical contacts and management team
- You must have excellent written, verbal communication and strong customer service skills
- You must have exceptional interpersonal and good negotiation skills
- You have experience successfully selling into a complex, competitive marketplace
- You are a self-starter with a track record of successful experience selling to multiple executive levels within an organization
- You are detail oriented with positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills.
- You have experience in selling security, SaaS or software preferred
- You are a self-driven, motivated and purpose-fueled individual