Every organization’s unspoken but important goal is to retain as many customers as possible! AppViewX is no exception. We work hard to address customer needs, identify solutions, and provide a unique user experience for customers, resulting in 100 percent customer retention since 2010.
AppViewX is specifically developed to help customers manage challenges arising during various stages of application maintenance. Businesses most often fail to retain customers due to unforeseen outages plaguing the Internet. With AppViewX, customers make use of operational and reporting capabilities to overcome business problems and provide the best solutions for their own customers.
With many Fortune 500 companies reaping the benefits from the product, network engineers and application owners are consistently experiencing the real-time advantages of using our orchestration platform. Based on reports by our customers, here is why 100 percent customer retention has never been a distant dream for us:
- Proved to be a great tool and the only vendor-agnostic ADC management platform that increased compliance by reducing mundane tasks previously done manually.
- Reduced downtime by 75%. Processes involved in system management are checked and well-maintained across networks.
- Granular, role-based access control allows only authorized users to enable and disable changes, saving millions of dollars and a lot of effort.
- It is an integral part of traffic management across networks. Management of numerous devices on one platform is made easier and maintains 99% uptime.
- The errors that previously occurred during manual management were reduced up to 95%, which automatically increased revenue.
- Better app-centric visibility was provided through the network to troubleshoot network issues. This increased operational efficiency and agility.
- A centralized approach provides a single-pane-of-glass view to manage multiple devices across different locations.
- The processes that were time-consuming no longer existed after the management tools were implemented in the organization’s networks.
- The timeframe of the implementation process diminished drastically from 30 days to 3 days, which increased productivity.
With an improved ability to customize and a reduced variability in management solutions, we have been able to provide quality customer satisfaction to 4 of the top 10 US managed healthcare companies, 3 of the top 5 global commercial banks, 2 of the top 5 US financial services company, 2 of the top 5 global media giants, and one of the world’s largest stock exchanges. Keeping these customers happy will always remain our top priority as we continue to evolve our customer circles, one industry at a time.