Our latest release, AppViewX v11.0.0, is paving the way for end-to-end automation with its orchestration platform. Cited in Gartner as one of the network orchestration systems with high-level automation, AppViewX considers industry trends as a roadmap to satisfy customer needs with every release and update.
As a leader in the ADC management space provisioning L4–L7 application services, with v11, AppViewX is extending our support for firewalls, switches, routers, ITSM tools for change management automation, and additional ADC vendors. The major inclusion is the integration with A10 ACOS 4.0.1, Radware Alteon, Palo Alto firewalls, Cisco ASA firewalls, and ServiceNow (ITSM), along with existing support for F5 BIG-IPs, Citrix NetScalers, Akamai GTMs, and Cisco ACE ADCs. For SSL management, we support DigiCert CA and Comodo CA as well as GeoTrust, Microsoft, and Entrust certificate authorities.
Key feature highlights:
- The AppViewX’s Application Delivery Automation solution is extended with Radware Alteon, A10 ACOS 4.0.1, and ServiceNow vendor integrations
- A10 integration: The AppViewX Platform extends support beyond F5 BIG-IPs (including v12), Citrix NetScalers, and Cisco ACE ADCs to A10 devices (A10 SLBs and GSLBs), providing a topological view of the application services and other advanced management and operational capabilities, including sophisticated and customizable dashboards, one-click traffic management capabilities, and self-service features across the service infrastructure
- Automation capabilities: The solution enables end-to-end provisioning across layer 4 to layer 7 infrastructure, enabling self-servicing and automation of application deployments.
- Change management automation: The existing workflow engine is integrated with enterprise change system ServiceNow, incorporating change management automation and better visibility.
- Log analytics: The solution provides a central repository to receive, process, and present logs using Elasticsearch, LogStash, and Kibana capabilities. Built-in dashboards will help achieve operational excellence quickly, and any enhancements and customization are handled by an expert team of engineers specializing in the ELK stack.
- Enhanced user interface: The new GUI delivers better usability and responsiveness, giving the user immediate access to mission-critical applications and an easier approach to perform various actions on applications across data centers.
- The Certificate Lifecycle Automation solution is extended for DigiCert, Comodo, and Microsoft Enterprise certificate authority integrations
- It is an end-to-end SSL/TLS certificate lifecycle management solution, providing automated discovery, expiration alerting, renewal, and revoking of SSL/TLS certificates across networks, including app servers, web servers, ADCs, proxies, and firewalls. With its cost-effective and automated certificate provisioning capabilities, it now expands its portfolio of supported CAs with the inclusion of Digicert, Comodo, and Microsoft Enterprise certificate authorities.
- The Network Security Automation solution launched with Palo Alto and Cisco ASA integration
- It is an application-centric, vendor-agnostic, firewall policy management and workflow automation platform that provides simplified management of devices, easy verification of existing policies, policy change audit, and effortless tracking of the deployment process. It currently integrates with Palo Alto and Cisco ASA firewalls. Existing AppViewX users will be able to deploy the Network Security Automation solution by merely activating a specific license key without any additional hardware requirements.
The detailed release notes for customers are available on our support site: